119 Southpark Place, Leesville, SC, is located in Harbour Watch on Lake Murray, SC. The prestigious gated community of Harbour Watch is 15 minutes from Lexington, SC. 45 minutes from Columbia, the state’s capital city, and home to the University of South Carolina, 45 minutes from Newberry College or the Newberry Opera House, or less than one hour from the equestrian city of Aiken, SC. Timberlake Country Club, the only golf course located ON Lake Murray and home of the Purple Martin Grill is just a short boat ride across Lake Murray from the Harbour Watch marina. This property comes with deeded boat slip C-41. Being centrally located in the midlands of South Carolina, one can be in the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina or on the white sand beaches of South Carolina in 2.5 hours. Students attend Batesburg-Leesville Elementary, Middle and High Schools in Lexington County School District Three.
This 1788 SF, all-brick, single level home at 119 Southpark Place was custom-built by Brewer Homes and has been lived in for less than one year. The sellers LOVE their home, but they are moving out of state to be close to an aging parent. Features of the home include:
- Rocking chair front porch with ceiling fan & 8 ft entry door with leaded glass and stained glass insets
- Solid wood Craftsman III doors throughout
- Pocket door into laundry room
- 4 pane, 12 ft wide, 8 ft high accordion fold door between open family room and screened porch
- Open floor plan with formal dining room, great room, kitchen and eat-in area
- 9 ft smooth ceilings throughout
- Kitchen with large island; granite counters; soft close drawers; stainless steel appliances including gas top/electric convection oven (4 burner with 5th grill/griddle), over-range, built-in convection microwave, vented outside, dishwasher, and disposal
- Low E (energy-efficient) tempered glass, double-hung windows
- LED lights throughout
- Beautiful light fixtures throughout, purchased from Lite House
- 28 recessed lights
- 3 inch wide SOLID wood floors, stained onsite
- Master bedroom with door to screened porch; private bath with 4 x 7 tiled shower; two sinks in large vanity; his and hers closets, hers being walk-in; box ceiling
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and great room
- 3 car garage: Long lane is 22’ 8” wide x 47’ 8” deep + single car lane; 220 outlet; utility sink with hot & cold water
- TV mounts in garage, screened porch, great room & master bedroom
- High-end tankless water heater
- 29 x 10 screened porch - extension of living space with ceiling fans
- Patio with 220 power & conduit run for hot tub
- Gas line to grill at patio
- Oversized (4 x 3) gutters with downspouts
- Full yard sprinkler system
- Attic pull-down access
- Rheem 14 SEER 3 ton heat pump
- Termite bond with Brett’s Pest Control
- Public water and public sewer
- Builder’s warranty through Jan, 2019
Harbour Watch residents enjoy life in a community where pride of ownership is evident. Homeowners enjoy a variety of activities including bunco, canasta, gardening, stitching and book clubs, pot luck dinners, parades, aerobics pilates, a monthly community night out, gentlemen’s breakfast and more. The 2019 property owners’ association fee of $1011/year includes gated entrance & impressive lion fountain; elegant clubhouse with caterer's kitchen; fitness center under renovation; clay tennis courts; lakeside swimming pool; chipping and putting green; golf cart paths and parking; underground utilities; private peninsula with picnic shelter; community ramp; community dock; full-time grounds keepers, paved roads with curb and gutter; and recently purchased 16 acres of green space for additional parks, nature trails, and possibly for boat storage. This purchase necessitated a special assessment of $289 in 2018 and the association has set the future assessment at $260 for the next 14-15 years to pay for the newly acquired property. Harbour Watch is 100% self-regulated and self-governed. About 100 residents volunteer services on various boards and committees. No outside entity controls this neighborhood.
With over 500 miles of shoreline and 50,000 acres of recreational water, Lake Murray, known as the jewel of South Carolina, is home to many annual events including professional bass fishing tournaments, sailing regattas, Tour of Homes and Independence Day fireworks displays. With an average temperature ranging from 56 degrees in January to 92 degrees in July, Lake Murray visitors and residents enjoy a perfect climate for year-round outdoor recreation. Fishermen (and women) fish for large-mouth bass, striped bass, crappie and catfish. Popular water sports include skiing, wake boarding and paddle boarding. At 119 Southpark Pl, Leesville, SC 29070, live the life that most only enjoy on vacation. Harbour Watch on Lake Murray, SC truly is lake living at its finest!
Lake Murray, SC Real Estate- The Sallie Chester Team of Exit Real Estate Consultants. With an emphasis on real estate sales on Lake Murray and off-water properties in Lexington, SC and surrounding areas, Sallie Chester and her team of professional REALTORS® utilize EXIT’s cutting edge technology along with old-fashioned customer care to provide each client with exceptional service. Sallie lives on Lake Murray and with many years as a leader in the real estate industry, her clients value her knowledge, professionalism, and business experience.