120 Green Wing Drive in Gilbert, SC is located in Pintail Point on Lake Murray, SC . It’s just 12 miles from downtown Lexington, SC and 20 miles from Columbia, SC. The home has 3322 SF, 5 or 6 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
- All brick
- 3 car attached garage
- Front entry with leaded glass double door
- Foyer with cathedral ceiling; wood tread stairs with iron balusters
- Formal Dining Room with raised panel chair rail & wide crown molding
- Doorways between kitchen and dining room and between kitchen and mudroom are topped with transom windows
- ½ Bath on main level; coat closet & walk-in media closet
- Main level Master- Private bath has 2 vanities, hers with makeup area and twin mirrors and his with medicine cabinet; linen closet; water closet; new, floor to ceiling tile shower; whirlpool tub with tile surround
- Kitchen has granite counters, tile backsplash, honey wheat, maple colored cabinets with built-in wine rack. Cabinets have crown molding accented with rope design trim and have soft close drawers and pull-out shelves; Island has bead board and contrasting black granite and island cooktop with down draft; 2 pantries; stainless steel appliances.
- Great room has handsome mantle atop stone fireplace with gas logs
- 9 ft ceilings and hardwood floors; carpet in bedrooms; tile in baths
- Oil bronze hardware throughout
- Office is bedroom 2 with walk-in closet and half-door access to floored attic space
- Cat walk over foyer and great room
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 have Jack and Jill bath with 2 sinks and private space with tub/shower and toilet; Bedroom 4 has pocket door.
- Bedroom 5 has vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan and semi-private full bath
- FROG (Finished room over garage), with vaulted ceiling and two ceiling fans, could be bedroom 6. It has walk-in closet and has access to the hall bathroom connected to bedroom 5.
- Pull-down attic access, along with 1/2 door accesses for additional storage
- Two hall linen closets
French doors from breakfast area lead to concrete floored screened porch and deck. Very private backyard has custom-made fire pit with stone benches. Property is connected to wooded common area that provides buffer to Shore Rd.
- Full gutters
- French drain system front and sides
- Full yard sprinkler system
- Termite bond with Home Pest Control – no transfer fee 2017
- Underground utilities: Electricity-MCEC; Gas-SCE&G; Water-Gilbert Summit; Sewer-Town of Lexington; Internet and Cable-Time Warner/Comporium is available
The sale includes the home site, lot 104, which is .47 acres PLUS lot 105, which is .49 acres PLUS boat slip 85 at the Pintail Point Marina on Lake Murray. This is an added value of $82,500. When the owners purchased these lots, they made an agreement to pay two HOA fees for a minimum of five years, after which time, they could keep the lots separate with the thought of selling lot 105 or combine and build a detached garage that architecturally compliments the existing home. That option is still available.
Pintail Point Subdivision is located off Shore Rd. Current homeowners’ fee is $600/year per lot and an additional $240/year for the boat slip. Pintail Point has competition grade tennis courts, clubhouse, swimming pool, marina, courtesy dock, ramp, and nature trails throughout. Being a waterfront community on Lake Murray, one can enjoy all the amenities offered, along with access to Lake Murray, the beautiful 50,000 acre recreational lake, known as the jewel of the midlands of South Carolina. Enjoy boating, fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking or just plain relaxing here. The moderate temperatures of South Carolina allow for year-round enjoyment of Lake Murray. Nearby are numerous grocery stores, restaurants and cultural events including the Newberry Opera House and the Koger Center for the Arts in downtown Columbia, the state’s capital. Pintail Point is zoned for Gilbert schools in the award-winning Lexington One school district.
100% USDA financing available for qualified buyers
Lake Murray SC Real Estate - Sallie Chester of Exit Real Estate Consultants
Sallie specializes in residential real estate on Lake Murray, SC. She lives on the lake and her clients value her knowledge, professionalism and business experience. Sallie Chester takes pride in providing each client with superior service. Contact her today at 803-707-8595.